Confidential information and personal data
When processing your personal data, the KYIVBRAND team is guided by the provisions of current legislation on the protection of confidential information and personal data under the Laws of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data", "On Advertising", the Constitution of Ukraine, and other normative legal acts of Ukraine. Any information provided by you while using this site or during other contacts with KYIVBRAND relating to personal data will be used only for the purpose indicated below.
Personal data may, in particular, include identification data (surname, first name, and patronymic), residential address, zip code, contact phone number, date of birth, and email address.
By providing the KYIVBRAND team with your Personal Data, you give your voluntary and unconditional consent to their processing, as well as to the fact that the relevant information is not confidential and may be stored and used by the
KYIVBRAND team in the personal database "Licensees" for the purpose of:
- conclusion of the License Agreement for the use of the Trademark;
- providing you with information about KYIVBRAND products, services, events and promotions that may interest you;
- conducting marketing research to improve the quality of KYIVBRAND products and services;
- provision of products and services as agreed with you;
- fulfillment of other requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine.
In particular, you also agree to the processing of personal data (including collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, change, renewal, use and spreading (distribution, implementation, transfer), depersonalization, destruction, including using information (automated) systems, transfer of provided personal data (without obtaining your additional consent and without additional notification of such transfer), including cross-border, receiving marketing materials, mailings as part of KYIVBRAND advertising campaigns.
KYIVBRAND itself may carry out the processing of personal data, or the right to such processing may be transferred by the KYIVBRAND team at its own discretion to third parties (hereinafter referred to as "Managers"), who will process Personal Data on behalf of KYIVBRAND, with whom the Managers, at their own discretion, will conclude appropriate contracts for the conditions for taking all possible measures dependent on the Managers and third parties to preserve the confidentiality of personal data.
You agree that the provided personal data will be used by the KYIVBRAND team and Managers for the above purpose, under the current legislation of Ukraine; that the personal data provided by you may be distributed (transferred) to KYIVBRAND for the purpose mentioned above, to Managers, KYIVBRAND companies, as well as to third parties to whom KYIVBRAND will be obliged to provide personal data under current legislation and to the successors of KYIVBRAND in the event of reorganization; that your personal data will be deleted or destroyed under the procedure established by Article 15 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data". Access to Personal Data will be carried out under the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data".
Processing and storage of Personal Data are carried out during the time necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purpose.
We inform you about your rights provided for in Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection", namely:
1. to know the location of the personal database that contains your personal data, its purpose and name, location and/or place of residence (location) of the owner or manager of this database, or to give the appropriate instructions to obtain this information to persons authorized by him, except for the cases established by law;
2. to receive information about the conditions for providing access to personal data, in particular, information about third parties to whom your personal data contained in the relevant personal database is transferred;
3. have access to your personal data contained in the relevant personal data database;
4. to receive information on whether your personal data is stored in the relevant personal data database, as well as to receive the content of your personal data that is stored no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases provided by law;
5. submit a reasoned claim with an objection to the processing of your personal data by state authorities, and local self-government bodies in the exercise of their powers provided for by law;
6. make a reasoned demand for the change or destruction of your personal data by any owner and administrator of this database if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
7. exercise the right to protect your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage in connection with intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of data, as well as to prevent the provision of information that is unreliable or dishonors honor, dignity and business reputation of a natural person;
8. to apply for the protection of one's rights regarding personal data to state authorities, and local self-government bodies, whose powers include the protection of personal data;
9. apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data.
If you do not want the information provided by you to be passed on to third parties, or for KYIVBRAND to be able to use this information, or for more detailed information, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. Also, if you are already a Licensor, KYIVBRAND or its representative may use your personal data to contact you.